Is there a minimum age to run a Tough Mudder?
Yes the minimum ages for all events are as follows (you must be this age as of the event date):
- 5K: ages 13 or older
- 10k, 15K, & Infinity ages 14 or older
- Toughest Mudder & World’s Toughest Mudder: 18 & up
- Tough Mudder Kids: ages 5-12
- Mini Mudder: Recommended for ages 5-7
- Mighty Mudder: Recommended for ages 8-12
Note: Anyone under age 18 (minor) must be accompanied by someone age 18 or older (chaperone) at all times.
Note: A chaperone (18 or older) can be responsible for up to 2 minors (under 18) and must stay with the minors on course at all times.
Article is closed for comments.