Participants can transfer their registration to a new event that is available for registration. To transfer a registration, follow these steps:
STEP 1: Login to My Events. Locate your registration for the event you want to transfer.
Note: If you cannot locate your event registration, you may need to Claim Your Registration.
STEP 2: Click 'Change Event'. You will be taken to a page to select which event you want to transfer to.
Note: Only events that are available for registration can be selected. More events will become available as they are released.
STEP 3: Select the event you want to. Then select the date, event type, and start time that you want.
Note: Transfers, like the original booking, are subject to availability. It is always encouraged to book/transfer as early as possible to ensure the start time you want does not sell out.
STEP 4: Complete the Registration form. Review and sign waivers. Click ‘Continue’.
Note: Most of the fields should be pre-filled with the information from your previous registration..
STEP 5: Review your cart and proceed through the checkout process. You will receive a new registration confirmation email shortly.
IMPORTANT TRANSFER NOTES:
1. Event Transfers may be subject to a $20 transfer fee.
2. The transfer process (as explained in the steps above) can be completed no later than 11:59pm on Friday prior to your event weekend.
- If you missed this transfer window, you may still transfer your registration to a new event up to one week following the scheduled event date of your registration. Please contact email@example.com for assistance no later than the Friday following the event weekend. Transfers occurring after the event weekend are subject to a transfer fee of $30.
3. Customers are responsible for the difference in price between the ticket they are transferring from and the ticket they are transferring to.
- If the ticket you are transferring to is more expensive than the one originally purchased, you may be charged the difference in price between those tickets.
- If the ticket you are transferring to is less expensive than the one originally purchased, you will not be refunded the difference.
4. If the original ticket (the one you are transferring out of) was registered for using a free entry code or a free transfer code, the system will prompt you to be charged the full new ticket cost. In this case, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For full information on transfer policies, you can review section 8 in your registration Terms of Purchase here.