Participants can transfer their registration to a new format. Ticket type formats are:
To transfer from one ticket type to another ticket type within the same event weekend, please follow these steps:
STEP 1: Login to My Events. Locate your registration for the event you want to transfer.
Note: If you cannot locate your event registration, you may need to Claim Your Registration.
STEP 2: Click 'Change Category'. You will be taken to a page to select your new event format for the specific date and start time.
Note: Event format changes, like the original booking, are subject to availability. It is always encouraged to book/transfer as early as possible to ensure the start time you want does not sell out.
STEP 3: Complete the Registration form. Review and sign waivers. Click ‘Continue’.
Note: Most of the fields should be pre-filled with the information from your original registration..
STEP 4: Review your cart and proceed through the checkout process. You will receive a new registration confirmation email shortly.
IMPORTANT TRANSFER NOTES:
1. The transfer process (as explained in the steps above) can be completed no later than 11:59pm on Friday prior to your event weekend.
- If you miss the deadline to complete the process above and need to change your event format, please head to Mudder Services when you arrive at the event.
2. Customers are responsible for the difference in price between the ticket format they are transferring from and the ticket format they are transferring to.
- If the ticket for the format you are transferring to is more expensive than the one originally purchased (i.e. Spectator to a 5k, 5k to a Classic, etc.), you will be charged the difference in price between those tickets.
- If the ticket for the format you are transferring to is less expensive than the one originally purchased (i.e. Classic to 5k, 5k to Spectator, etc.), you will not be refunded the difference.
3. If the original ticket format (the one you are changing out of) was registered for using a free entry code or a free transfer code, the system will prompt you to be charged the full price of the new ticket. In this case, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
For full information on transfer policies, you can review section 8 in your registration Terms of Purchase here.