To redeem your race pass, login to the Active.com account for which the Race Pass is associated and go to the ‘My Events’ page. Once on that page, you should be able to view your Race Pass and follow these steps to register for your desired event:
- Select the blue button that says 'Copy race pass code'.
- Your Race Pass code begins with the letters RP-, such as RP-05YJSZ1D.
- Under 'Available Events' select the event you would like to attend.
- A new window will appear showing the registration menu for the event you selected. Select the event type, date, and start time that you would like to participate and click ‘Continue’ at the bottom of the page.
- During the registration process, submit your Race Pass ID in that designated 'Race Pass field'.
- Be sure to input your code on this page. It will not work if you try to enter the code on the check-out page.
- Review your order details and then select ‘Complete’.
- On the order details page, you can select the blue ‘View My Events’ button on the right hand side to view your event in your Active account.
If you are unable to see your Race Pass on the ‘My Events’ page in your Active account, please follow these instructions instead:
- Log out of all active.com accounts and close all browsers
- Open a new browser and visit active.com and log in with the Account which matches your race pass exactly
- In a new tab, open https://toughmudder.com/find-an-event/ and select the event location and event type you wish to run
- Begin registering
- In the Race Pass field, during the registration process, submit your Race Pass ID in that designated field (this is on the Registration page, not the Checkout page)
- Complete the registration process
Note: Participants redeeming a Race Pass for an event are still required to pay for the Mandatory Parking & Bag Drop Fee during registration ($11).