Yes, participants can change their start time within the same event weekend by following these steps:
STEP 1: Login to My Events. Locate your registration for the event you want to transfer.
Note: If you cannot locate your event registration, you may need to Claim Your Registration.
STEP 2: Click 'Change Category'. You will be taken to a page to select your new start time for the event date and format you want.
Note: Start time changes, like the original booking, are subject to availability. It is always encouraged to book/transfer as early as possible to ensure the start time you want does not sell out.
STEP 3: Complete the Registration form. Review and sign waivers. Click ‘Continue’.
Note: Most of the fields should be pre-filled with the information from your original registration..
STEP 4: Review your cart and proceed through the checkout process. You will receive a new registration confirmation email shortly.
IMPORTANT TRANSFER NOTES:
1. The transfer process (as explained in the steps above) can be completed no later than 11:59pm on Friday prior to your event weekend.
- If you miss the deadline to complete the process above and need to change your start time, please check-in as normal when you arrive at the event, then head to Mudder Services if you still need assistance. On-site assistance is still subject to start time availability.
2. Customers are responsible for the difference in price between the start time they are transferring from and the start time they are transferring to.
- If the ticket for the start time you are transferring to is more expensive than the one originally purchased, you will be charged the difference in price between those tickets.
- If the ticket for the start time you are transferring to is less expensive than the one originally purchased, you will not be refunded the difference.
3. If the original ticket start time (the one you are changing out of) was registered for using a free entry code or a free transfer code, the system will prompt you to be charged the full price of the new ticket. In this case, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
For full information on transfer policies, you can review section 8 in your registration Terms of Purchase here.
it’s possible to change your start time via MyEvents. Changes, like the initial booking, are subject to availability. If the ticket you are changing to is more expensive than the one you’re changing from you may be charged the price difference. If the ticket you are changing to is less expensive than the one you’re changing from you will not be refunded the difference.
Instructions on how to make changes to your start time can be found here.
If you registered for your start time using a free entry or transfer code, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance editing your start time.