You’ll have a great time being on “Probably the Best Team on the Planet” meeting other awesome volunteers, helping Mudders and having fun! You must check out before leaving the site at the end of your shift; for attending and completing your shift you’ll receive –
- Discounted participant entry fee for a future Tough Mudder Classic or 5k event or a Reimbursement for a previously purchased participant entry. All tickets may be subject to standard taxes and processing fees.
- Full-Day Volunteers: 100% Discount or Reimbursement
- Half-Day Volunteers: 60% Discount or Reimbursement
Discounts cannot be applied to Season Passes or Race Packs. Please allow two weeks for Tough Mudder to process all reimbursements. Tough Mudder is only able to reimburse tickets purchased after November 7, 2020. If a volunteer requests a reimbursement for a ticket purchased before November 7, 2020, the volunteer manager will offer a Discount Code of equal value to the reimbursement for a Future Race.Discounted spectator entry fee (in lieu of participant discount) for a future Tough Mudder event
- Discounted spectator entry fee (in lieu of participant discount) for a future Tough Mudder event
- Not ready to run an event yet? Use your volunteer discount for a free spectator ticket to a Tough Mudder event instead!
- Ensure you request a spectator code at Volunteer HQ when you check out at the end of your volunteer shift
- 20% Discount on Mudder Merchandise
- Discount can be used at the event in the merchandise tent, or online; not valid with sale items
- Free MVP Volunteer T-Shirt & Hat
- Free Breakfast and/or Lunch at the Event
- Breakfast and lunch is served for those volunteering in the morning and all day; lunch only is served for those with only an afternoon shift
- Free Beer
- Only available in the US or Canada; one free beer per volunteer; subject to age restrictions based upon location and applicable laws
- Free High Fives, Hugs & and Amazing Feelings!
- UK only: Free Volunteer Camping at select events.
To reduce the amount of items being exchanged on-site and to save a couple trees, our volunteer codes will now be delivered via email after you have completed your shift. Please allow a few hours for our system to complete the send. This email will include your merchandise discount code, a link to register if you are running the same weekend, a link to our survey, and instructions to contact our Mudder Volunteer Team with any additional questions and concerns.